COVID-19: A Message from Our CEO
In the light of the current (COVID-19) pandemic and relevant health and safety measures, we would like to reassure you that our top priority is in the safety of all our trade partners, employees and the community.
Accordingly, and in compliance with the recommended guidelines and preventive measures, we are implementing the following:
- Raising awareness and educating our workforce to adhere to preventive hygiene practices outlined by KSA’s Ministry of Health & World Health Organization
- Encouraging responsible behaviour of keeping at least 2 meters physical distance during employee interaction
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and sterilization at all operational branches and staff accommodations
- Notably washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds throughout the day
- Following contamination-control procedures and proper sanitization for all our vehicles and consignments
- Observing temperature-check of our staff, drivers and visitors daily at the entrance gate
- Routinely making sure all shared workspaces, surfaces and items such as computer, mouse, keyboard, office phone, desk and chair are disinfected
- Continuing to provide our services round-the-clock, while particularly focusing on swift deliveries of high priority items such as food, medication and safety supplies
- Equipping high risk exposure workers with PPE to avoid health and safety hazards
To deal with this health crisis affecting all of humanity, we also need the very best of humanity on display.
Let us all stand UNITED against COVID-19!
Abdul Rehman Kahloon
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
COVID-19 – A Message from Our CEO
Corona Virus_Basic Rules