We are currently seeking a talented and professional Human Resource (HR) Specialist to join our team and manage all human resource procedures. The successful candidate will be passionate about recruiting, supporting, and evolving employees through our company’s guidelines and managing processes.
Main responsibilities will include developing compensation and benefits packages, maintaining employee records, and recruiting new employees. To excel in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the recruiting process and labor regulations.
- Create, implement, and evaluate all human resource department policies, procedures, and structures.
- Perform quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Design and implement effective training and development plans.
- Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
- Identify the company’s hiring needs and manage the recruitment process to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Track department budgets.
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issue in a timely and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes of Saudi Arabia.
- Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (English & Arabic).
- Solid problem-solving and team management abilities.