Due to the unfortunate global pandemic coronavirus (COVID-19), we urge our colleagues, clients, and trade partners to take the necessary safety and health procuration to stay safe and to follow the World Health Organization and local public health authorities instructions, we also would like to ensure that Citylink Group is always looking out for your health and safety, and are working around the clock to ensure that there are minimal delays and interruptions in our services.
Follow this link for the latest updates. Stay Safe!
In light of the current (COVID-19) pandemic and in relevance to the health and safety measures, we would like to assure you that our top priority is the safety of all our trade partners, employees, and the community. According to the above mentioned, and in compliance with the recommended guidelines and preventive measures, we are implementing the following:
- Raising awareness and educating our workforce to abide to the precautionary hygiene practices outlined by KSA Ministry of Health & World Health Organization.
- Encouraging responsible behavior of keeping at least 2 meters physical distancing during employee interaction.
- Increasing the frequency and the intensity of cleaning and sterilization at all operational branches and staff accommodations.
- Making sure that all of the staff is washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds throughout the day and after each physical interaction.
- Following contamination-control procedures and proper sterilization for all of our transportation means.
- Observing temperature-check of our workforce, and visitors on a daily basis at the entrance gate for each of our branches.
- Routinely making sure all shared workspaces, surfaces, and office equipment are thoroughly disinfected.
- Continuing to provide our services around-the-clock, while particularly focusing on swift deliveries of high priority items such as food, medication, and safety supplies
- Equipping high-risk exposure workers with PPE to avoid health and safety threats.
- To deal with this global pandemic, we also need to reflect the best humanity traits and show respect for each other.